Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Norton Alcohol Ban

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Alcohol Ban

    Golden Corral???
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  2. #12
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Alcohol Ban

    Shoneys.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #13
    Inactive Member imported_MOX's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 15th, 2002
    Posts
    1,099
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Alcohol Ban

    Taco Bell??????????
    "Why so serious?"

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Alcohol Ban

    does huddle house?
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Alcohol Ban

    Taco Bell??? LOL
    no booze there..but not exactly the type of place I was tryin' to think of [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I knew you guys would be able to give me the names of more places! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I must be hungry...Golden Corral is soundin' pretty darn good right now...
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Alcohol Ban

    Shannons.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Alcohol Ban

    Was trying to think of national chain restaurants.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #18
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Norton Alcohol Ban

    oops [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Norton Alcohol Ban

    I had Golden Corral last weekend. It was pretty good [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •